Sunday 4 March 2012

Yet more Chasseurs and some Grognards


Shaun Duncan's reinforcements arrived last week, and I've now got almost all the miniatures I need* for my 4 battalions of Garde Chasseurs.  Two battalions are now on their bases (at the rear), two more are mostly painted at front left and centre, and on the right are two dozen grognard Grenadiers, that I just purchased from Foresight Painting, on eBay, and will expand into a battalion and rebase in April.

*I still need to paint the mounted officers (Perry's)

5 comments:

  1. Very impressive amount of Guard there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chaps! I think they'll look great when finished; but it feels like I've been working on them for a lifetime.

    Cheers, Simon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing them all finished!

    ReplyDelete